Balerno Farmers' Market is held on the second Saturday of each month, from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. in the beautiful village or Balerno, just outside of Edinburgh.
Falko Konditormeister attend the market every month. Visit the Balerno Village Trust to see when particular producers attend each market.
Falko's Balerno Market Products
Our variety of products changes each week, depending upon Season but usually includes:
- Self-made pastries
- Seasonal tartlets and slices of ambient temperature cake
- German-style breads (from 100% rye, rye/wheat mixes through to malted wheat breads and 100% spelt breads
- Brioche, raisin & hazelnut brioche, chocolate brioche and raisin brioche bread
- Wheat sourdough baguettes
- Bread Rolls
- Pretzels, Cheese Tongues and Sausage & Cheese Tongues